5 Advantages Of A Mastermind
You may be wondering what a mastermind is.
The term mastermind was made popular by Napoleon Hill in his book Think And Grow Rich. He defines a Mastermind as “The coordination of knowledge and effort in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose.”
It is an interesting thing in that when you have a group of people working together the ideas the come forward are way more amazing than the ideas you would expect from any of the individuals separately. As Napoleon Hill puts it “No two minds ever come together without, thereby, creating a third, invisible, intangible force which may be likened to a third mind.”
I’ve also heard it said when people come together in a mastermind with a definite purpose/goal it’s like connecting to the energy of the universe. Where anything is possible.
Here are 5 Advantages Of A Mastermind
- Personal Growth. This is achieved in two ways. You learn from others in the group and they push you to achieve more. And although often you join for what you can get out of it. By sharing and contributing to the group you grow in confidence and help other grow as well.
- Support. Because you are all working together with the same purpose/goal you don’t get the negative attitudes that you find in a lot of environment and the group shares, brainstorms, bounces ideas off each other and supports you.
- Different Perspective. Because you come from difference back grounds you see thing differently. Also when you are working on something you sometime miss things because it’s your baby. When you share it with other they can often see things differently and pick up on things you missed
- Encouragement. When you are building or running your own business, especially an online business. It can be lonely, overwhelming and stressful and you can feel down and dejected. When you share what you have been doing with the group they will appreciate what you have done a give you encouragement and constructive criticism
- Energy. We don’t always have good days, have no energy, or feel like giving up. But other in the group may have had a fabulous day and share their experience and that is often enough to lift your energy.
For the complimentary video series mentioned in the video. Click Here
I hope you learnt something today.
If you know any more advantages of a mastermind please share them in the comments and if you have any questions leave them in the comments below and I will get back to you
Have an awesome day