Are You An Entrepreneur Or Opportunity Seeker?
There are six differences that I am going to cover today in this video blog
Before we get into it which do you think you are? Entrepreneur or Opportunity Seeker?
So what are the 6 differences
- An Entrepreneur will find an opportunity and seeing it potential, (other have been successful with it) will then say how can I make this work for me and sets about making it work. Where as the opportunity seeker find an opportunity works with it for a bit then sees another and is off after that one because he thinks its better. So he is constantly chasing opportunities
- When an Enprepreneurs fails. He goes ok what went wrong here, how can I aviod that happening again, learns from it, get back up and carries on towards his objective. But the opportunity seeker goes “Holy crap that did work well it wasn’t a very good opportunity anyway”
- When they come up against obsticles the entrepreneur look at it and work out
how he can over come it and ask “How can I do it, How can I fix it, How can I move forward.” On the other hand the opportunity seeker will go “I can’t do it, I can’t move forward , this opportunity sux!
- An entrepreneur will take responsiblity for what he does. He is responsible if some thing go wrong them he moves on and fixes it or overcomes it. The Opportunity seeker it is never his faulty, is was the economy, the internet, the wrong list, I was sent thr wrong thing etc etc. He blames everyone and everything
- The Entrepreneur is prepare to work hard because he know that in the end he is going to succeed. So all the hard work will be worth it in the long run. He can see the benefit of all the hard work. The opportunity seeker on the other hand is not prepare to put in the hard yard he doesn’t see the big picture. Another easier, better opportunity will come along
- The entrepreneur will do whatever it take to make his opportunity succeed. If that means working to all hours of the night, or making lunch instead of buying so he can afford to advertize, then that’s how it is. But the opportunity seeker ain’t prepare to do what it takes. He would rather quit than miss out on sleep or lunch etc.
Now the we have discussed the difference, let me ask you again “Are you an entrepreneur or an opportunity seeker”
Leave a comment or if you have any question just ask.
Have a great day