SEOPressor is a simple WordPress SEO plugin now used by more than 100,000 websites all over the world for their on-page optimization needs. Simply put, this is a tool that can definitely elevate the standard of your website, in the manner that it helps your website reach out on the Internet. The simple logic here is that if your website can reach out to more people, it will have more publicity, and more publicity means more traffic – exactly what SEOPressor helps you achieve. As you get even the top position on Google within your niche, which is something that SEOPressor has achieved time and again, it’s only natural that your business prospects are only going to improve.
The fact is-you’re going to optimize your website in one way or the another, whether you have a software application or not. But if you are planning to do things manually, it is going to take time and that is time you could be using to pursue your main business. SEO is a highly time-consuming activity, and you will find yourself wasting a great deal of time in blogging, marketing with articles, submitting to directories, sending emails to other webmasters for sharing links with them and so on.
Naturally, these things are going to take a lot of your time. Now just think-if you got a program, like SEOPressor, to do all these thing for you, wouldn’t you be saving a hugh amount of time? Time that you could better use in increasing your business?
Time-consuming things that SEOPressor can do for webmasters:-
1. It finds out which are the best keywords on the Internet and tells you which way to use them. It keeps monitoring the keywords and continuously makes suggestions. It also recommends what density you should use the keyword in and what special formatting you need to keep it. Doing all these things manually could be very time-consuming.
2. The program also looks at the tags you have used and makes suggestions on what to do to improve prospects. It makes suggestions on the tagging formats you should be used-H1, H2 or H3-and carries it out by itself.
3. If you have a blog, SEOPressor will look at your individual posts and suggest changes if any are needed. It also tells you the value of each of your existing posts. So, it’s not just about optimizing your on-page needs but it is also about actually suggesting changes. SEOPressor is really like having an SEO Professor right beside you, training and helping you.
What I like about SEOpressor
- It gives you a score out of 100 so you know how you are doing with your SEO for your blog.
- It give you a Keyword density percentage so you can improve it and
- It gives you a list of SEO things you have and haven’t done in your blog
If you would like SEOPressor click Here
Have a fabulous day