What To Blog About
There are heaps of thing that you can blog about that will build a following for you. But lots of people fine it hard to come up with ideas of what to blog about especially when they are first starting to blog.
Well when I was on Facebook the other day I came across a slide share titled “the Ultimate List Of Blog Post ideas
It is amazing the list of what to blog about. Here are some examples:-
- CROWDSOURCED POST Bring multiple influencers together to answer a single question in short form. When you get 10 influencers to give you 100 words each on a single topic you’ve got a powerful blog post.
- PROBLEM/SOLUTION POST • Define a problem • Present the solution
- FAQ POST If you get repeat questions from customers or prospects there is a good chance they are typing these same questions into Google.
- SERIES POST Look for opportunities to break a topic into a series that can be released each day over the course of a week or every Monday over the course of a month.
- INTERVIEW POST It’s surprising how willing even the most influential people are to give you an interview—even if you have a small audience.
- STORY POST Bring multiple influencers together to answer a single question in short form. When you get 10 influencers to give you 100 words each on a single topic you’ve got a powerful blog post.
- TREND POST Some content creators are able to predict trends as they are happening. If you’re a trendspotter, create content on your blog that rides that trend as it becomes popular.
- ISSUE POST Choose issues that affect your audience and create content about them while they’re still timely and relevant to them.
- BEST OF POST Create a blog post that pulls together the most popular blog posts you have published over a period of time.
- DEBATE POST Use your blog to present one side of a debatable argument…or find someone that disagrees with you and present both sides in the same post.
There are heaps more ideas ton the slide share. Just click on picture link above
have a lovely day